The Taste of Perth will be held from 15th – 17th May at Langley Park this year. Mark these dates in your diary and head along with your partner and friends or take your mum on a date as part of Mother Day’s celebration. This event will be a perfect opportunity to experience and taste dishes from Perth’s latest, greatest and hottest restaurant in one location with more new restaurants added to this year’s event (more details below)
How do I go in the draw to win these tickets you ask? It’s simple, all you have to do is tag a friend or friends and leave a message on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. Winners will be drawn at random this Sunday 03/05/15. All the best!
****SCROLL TO THE END FOR THE TWO WINNERS! The PFEs also have a special ticket deal as well for those who did not win, read below!****
And now more about the Taste of Perth….
You can also check out PFE’s experience at the Taste of Perth last year to gauge what it is all about if you have not been before! I went twice last year! (click here for the Friday night session and here for the Saturday afternoon session!)
Perth’s Top Restaurants Set to Descend on Langley Park
The confirmed line up of restaurants who will start at Taste of Perth in partnership with Electrolux includes:
- Newly opened Propeller, located in North Fremantle, led by head chef Kurt Sampson, its menu is inspired by the flavors of the Levant and Mediterranean regions.
- No, 4 Blake Street, located in North Perth, a restaurant all about respecting the food source, serving up locally produced fowl, fish, flesh and the best of the fields, in season and at its peak.
- Modo Mio, a restaurant that presents the true taste of Italy, using fresh local produce and traditional recipes for an exquisite Italian experience. All dishes are created with passion, using time honored practices that bring the best of Italian cuisine to the table.
- The Lalla Rookh Wine and Salumi store offers a delicious collection of Italian cured meats and mouth watering cheese complemented with a selection of wines from their lauded wine store.
The new additions to the 2015 Taste of Perth restaurant line- up will join the Mary’s (new for 2015), Asado (new for 2015), Print Hall, Lalla Rookh, Bib & Tuckers, Bistro Guillaume, Nobu, Silks and el PUBLICO.
Taste of Perth’s Event Director, Simon Wilson, says, “Whether you are a restaurant-lover, beer-connoisseur, chef-enthusiast, home cook or are simply looking for a fun day out with friends and family – Taste of Perth guarantees to transport you to foodie heaven.”
“This year’s blend of leading local restaurants offers an exceptional display of Perth’s finest dining options and one for gastronomes not to miss! Over 3 days, Perth’s top chefs will be serving up more than 40 different indulgent dishes that draw on inspiration from around the globe, including Argentinean, French, Mexican, Japanese, Korean, Italian and modern Australian influences to name a few”, concluded Mr Wilson.
There will also be non-stop live music, plus an array of interactive attractions and masterclasses giving guests the unique opportunity to ignite all of the senses and interact with expert chefs, sommeliers and brewers.
Key attractions along with the Lurpark Cookery School and the Platinum Garden Beer include:
- Electrolux Taste Theatre
- Piper-Heidseck Champagne Bar
- Mezcal and Tequilla Masterclasses
- Grape & Grain “The Tasting Room”
- The Taste Taphouse
Tickets for each session are now on sale via Ticketek, starting at $32 for a standard ticket purchased online.
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.tasteofperth.com.au
The two winners for the double passes are:
1) Vanvanscully (from our Instagram page)
2) Mel mel savage (from our Facebook page)
Please drop me your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can post out the tickets to you! Have fun 🙂
For those who did not win the tickets, the PFEs have an EXCLUSIVE TICKET OFFER for you! As a PFE reader, you can get 2 x general entry tickets for $50 (Save $22)!
Book general entry tickets through Ticketek and enter FOODIE in the promotional box to save. This offer is valid on advance purchase tickets only and applies to General Entry tickets only. Additional Crowns (the official Taste currency can be pre-purchased in denominations of 30 or 50 Crowns through Ticketek.
There is also another offer through the Entertainment Book where members can purchase two tickets for $30. If you want to get an Entertainment Book for this offer, you can buy a book from the link below.
Enjoy guys! Feel free to email me if you have any questions! -Miss L-